Sorry for the late announcement. It’s time for the September Tiny Toons Art Jam.
The art jams are JUST FOR FUN
so there are no prizes but it does get you guys and gals more involved with the group or simply to fill in your art block or just something you may just want to do. They will be featured in this journal. Like most things there are some rules.RULES
1. All submissions for the art jam must contain at least one Tiny Toons character
2. You may draw characters from other shows (some may be refused to be excepted so ask first) but they must be with a Tiny Toons character or it won't count
3. If you're drawing OC's they must also be with at least one Tiny Toons character. The Tiny Toon character(s) must be the main focus. Don’t be sloppy about it though.
4. One-off characters such as Binky Bunny, Silas Wonder, etc. will be accepted as they are characters specifically from TTA. If you're unsure please note me via this group. If I get messages via my personal Deviantart page they will be ignored.
5. Characters such as Perfectos will be accepted.
6. No fanfictions. This is an image based group.
7. No stealing or tracing. If this occurs you will be automatically banned from the group.
8. No use of bases or doll makers/dressup games such as this www.dollzmania.com
9. No mature or foul language art
10. PLEASE DON'T ALL DRAW THE SAME CHARACTER. GIVE SOME VARIETY.
11. If a pic doesn't meet to the rules in anyway won't be accepted.
12. ALL PICS MUST BE COMPLETED. NO ROUGH OR INCOMPLETE ARTWORK WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE JAM.
YES, YOU CAN DRAW AS MANY PICS AS YOU WANT
OK here's September's theme:WILD WEST
Please submit to this folder tiny-toon-adventures.deviantar…
ALL ART WORK FOR THIS MONTHS THEME MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE TINY TOONS CHARACTER REPRESENTING THE GIVEN THEME AND FULLY COMPLETED. NO SLOPPINESS.
DON'T FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
And don't forget one important thing:
- Tiny-Toons-Fan FEATURED: